Josette Spiteri’s Story
My name is Josette Spiteri, aged 49 and I have previously been diagnosed with having a slow tyroid. After this diagnosis, I have been told by several people, that losing weight would be a nightmare and that I should accept my body weight, once and for all. To complicate things further I am during my menopause and this again, led many to believe that my fat loss hopes are now simply impossible. Something with urged me not to give in and do my very best to transform my body and looks.
Having noticed how many lives ‘A New, Better Life’ had already changed, I contacted Matthaeus Grasso and his team and explain the situation to them. They we’re truly helpful and understanding, guiding me all along the way to success and thanks to them, this is where I am today…I lost inches around my waist, hips, thighs and my flabby arms…and of course body weight!
If you are like me and have been constantly told that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to lose weight, then contact A New, Better Life today and they will truly show you that “When There is They Will, There is a Way”.
Thank you, ‘A New, Better Life’.
OUTSTANDING FAT LOSS, TONING & HEALTH CONTENT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. LIKE & FOLLOW US :)
- Do you feel guilty about this? 09 Sep , 2017
- How Daylight Savings Time Can Help You Lose Weight and Get Fit 26 Mar , 2016
- Vera li se NIMRAD b’cholesterol GHOLI jekk niehu iktar minn 2 BAJDIET SHAH fil-gimgha? – www.anewbetterlife.com 14 May , 2016
- Stealth Weight Loss: Making the Mindless Margin Work for You 19 May , 2016
- Rest and Revitalize for Optimum Health 23 May , 2016